Excavator hire and mini excavator hire
What we include in the Excavator Hire Rate when you hire (1 or 1.7 tonne):
|Excavator – 1 tonne
Dig depth – 1.73m
|Excavator – 1.7 tonne
Dig depth – 2.38m
|Excavator – 3 tonne
Dig depth – 2.81m
|Excavator – 4.4 tonne
Dig depth – 3.35m
From a small one day job for footings or trenching through to the monthly hire of a large excavator, our hire rates and the quality of a Better Rental’s low hour equipment will leave you pleasantly surprised at the benefits of hiring from us.
Our Excavator Hire range includes:
- Mini 1 tonne excavator for tight access excavation
- 1.5 tonne kubota excavators with a trailer.
- 3 tonne Kubota and Wacker Neuson Excavators.
- 5 tonne Kubota and Wacker Neuson Excavators with cabin and air.
And every excavator we hire is low hour and maintained to manufacturer’s specs.
Why use Excavator Hire from Better Rentals?
- All Inclusive Hire Rate: our quoted hire rate include damage waiver (with reasonable conditions), and GST.
- Trailer: You’re travelling to site so why not tow the excavator yourself and save on delivery charges to reduce your total hire cost? Our 1.0 and 1.5 tonne excavator hire rate includes a trailer – but your tow vehicle does require a 2 tonne towing capacity.
- Buckets: A large range range available to help get the most from your excavator hire – and they’re included in the hire rate.
- Quick Hitch: For quick and easy bucket changes we include a quick hitch with excavator hire.
- Reliability: Our excavator hire fleet is all low hour and well maintained – and in the unlikely event of a breakdown we have plenty of stock and will have replacement excavator delivered in no time.
- 24 hour/7 day service: We’re dealing with machines and from time to time you may have a problem with your excavator. Just call the branch you hired from and someone will help.
Excavator Attachments: breakers, post hole diggers and rippers are available with any excavator you hire from Better Rentals.